Stone pulpit and baptismal dishes
In 1944, the wooden pulpit was replaced with a stone one. The previous wooden pulpit had lain outside the church during the restoration and was lost; wood was scarce during the Second World War and the present stone pulpit and font were therefore constructed. The stone had come from one of the old city gates in Groningen. The copper candlestick and egg timer which were previously attached to the wooden pulpit found a new home on the stone pulpit, as did the copper bracket holding the baptismal dish.