The Collection Box
The collection box was re-discovered during the war-time restoration of the church. It is no longer used and the little door stands open. The box has a special lock requiring three keys which must be turned simultaneously to open it. The preacher, the deacon and an elder each had a key. The collection box bears the date 1716.